Training is available to fully paid up members of WORC and on some occasions, non-members. Full details and contact numbers for organisers appear in our monthly newsletter as well as on the Contacts page. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADHERE TO THE BOOKING PROCEDURE. Either fill in a booking form (only fill in the relevant boxes for the particular training session you are booking) and email it to Mel Baker or use the online form to the left!
Booking procedure for training events
• Some are only available to fully paid up members of West Oxfordshire RC
• Please complete a booking form for each training session and return it to the relevant organiser. Booking forms are not specific to each individual training event, therefore please ensure you include the relevant information about you and your horse’s ability
• All bookings are on a first come, first served basis.
• Full payment must be received 14 days before an event.
• Please do not turn up at a training event unless you have heard from the event organiser. If you have not heard; then ring to confirm your place. For whatever reason it may be, your booking form might not have been received. It is unfair to the trainer to have more than he/she anticipated in a class.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days before an event, unless your space is filled.
• Payment by cheque; when booking more than one event, please send a separate cheque for each event
• If you are unable to attend an event, please contact the organiser immediately
• PLEASE NOTE: Junior members must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all training sessions
Please remember payment must be completed PRIOR to the training event.